Mama's Blessed : 11 weeks

11 weeks

Monday, July 30, 2012

I will be 11 weeks tomorrow. & im stoked about that! Im so thankful that God has blessed me & keith with baby & has kept us both healthy this far! I am continuing daily to pray for a healthy body, pregnancy, & baby! <3 

My 2nd dr appointment is this Tuesday. Not sure what to expect but I do know that I have a husband that wants to be at every appointment & be there every step of the way, even when he has to take off work! 
<3

My morning sickness seems to be lessening a bit but has only been replaced with heartburn & headaches. && I am still super moody, just ask my husband! lol.
I can also feel alot going on so I assume my body is growing & stretching for my baby to have room & grow!

One more week & I am starting belly pictures. Wondering if i want to do it in a cute creative way or just a quick little photo!? hmmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)