Mama's Blessed : 26th Week

26th Week

Monday, August 6, 2012


I am in the 26th week! <3 I am excited that next sunday I will be in my third trimester!!! Time is going by fast. I am so ready to start working on Kenzies room. <3 
Still waiting to hear back from the dr office about my results from the 3 hour glucose test that i took last monday. Called & left a message w them today but no call back! 
I am trying to control my weight gain right now, after gaining the 16 pounds in one month! Im not very happy w myself about that. Bc i dont feel like it was something that had to happen. 
I am also excited that at my next dr appointment this month i will be going to the hospital & meeting with one of the other drs. I think there are 3 all together. So i cant wait to meet them all.






How far along? 26 weeks & almost 2 days :)
Baby is the size of  a: Kenzie is the length of a English Hothouse Cucumber.
Total weight gain: 17 pounds so far. only 1 of those pounds were gained in the first 20 weeks.
Maternity clothes?
  The only thing i own right now that is maternity is a pair of jean capris & my belly band thingy. I usually wear sweats, yoga pants, or yoga shorts. I need to go shopping asap.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I sleep well but i do get up at least twice during the night to potty!
Best moment this week: Well im freshly in week 26, so I would say feeling my Kenzie move is something that that i love dearly. <3
Movement: 
She moves a good bit. esp in the mornings and at night. There are days that she is not so active but those are usually the days that im up & doing things all day. I love seeing my belly move &&& i love feeling her move. 
Food cravings: Well at the moment i have been wanting another peach milkshake from chick fila.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.
The Bump: growing of course.

Symptoms: a little uncomfortable at times. pottying a good bit lol. feet hurt all the time. 
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out? in, wondering if it will pop out or not.
Happy or Moody: Happy of course. excited about shower, nursery, & Kenzie in general. I do have my ill/moody moments, which usually come at night before bed lol.
Looking forward to: Baby shower 8/19. && working on the nursery.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you are already 26 weeks and going into your third trimester, seems just like yesterday you found out about being preggers! I am so excited for you, but it just puts in perspective for me that I am just as close as you are... a little behind, but not by far. WOW!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)