Mama's Blessed : Hello Third Trimester

Hello Third Trimester

Monday, August 13, 2012

I am now in my third trimester & beginning of my 7th month!! I am really excited about this. I am praying that Kenzie stays in for at least 10 more weeks!
I finally got new back about my Glucose tests. & all i was told so far was that between hour 2 & 3 of my 3 hour test, the results came back SLIGHTLY ABNORMAL. I have not be told I have diabetes or that i have developed gestational diabetes. I am how ever scheduled this wed to see a lady in the diabetic dept to show me how to work the meter, to check my blood sugar levels. Which i was told i needed to do before meals & 2 hours after. & then next wed I go back for another appt with them to talk about diet change & whatever else. So  I am a little unsure what the deal is. Either way, I am not to happy about it. :P
We plan on working on Kenzie's room this week & next week.
How far along? 27 weeks & 1 day :)
Baby is the size of a: Kenzie is the size of a Rutabaga.
Total weight gain: From last month, it has been about 4 pounds.

Maternity clothes?
  Everything I own that is not maternity is getting to be to tight. It is time to go shopping! :)
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Still sleeping well, getting up at least once during the night to potty.
Best moment this week: Still fresh into week 27 but knowing I am now in my third trimester is amazing!
Movement: Moving around like crazy, mornings and nights mainly. && if im talking to someone who is trying to feel her move, she wont! lol, silly girl.
Food cravings: Havent really had any certain cravings so far in this week or the last few days. I just eat what i have!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.



The Bump: growing of course.

Symptoms: Hips have been bothering me alot.

Labor Signs: nope.

Belly Button in or out? In, but getting close to being flat.
Happy or Moody: Happy but still moody at times.
Looking forward to: Baby shower, which is this sunday & the day i turn 28 weeks! Also, my maternity pics that my cousin is giving us as a gift. Will probably take them in October when i am bigger && closer to being due! <3 Thanks boooo!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)