Mama's Blessed : 31 Weeks

31 Weeks

Sunday, September 9, 2012



I am 31 weeks today! I am starting my first week in my 8th month! How exciting! <3 
Though I have could be further along, I will not know til i go back to the dr on the 20th of 
this month! 

How far along? 31 weeks.
Baby is the size of a/n:  a few oranges lol.
Total weight gain: I have not checked since last week, & personally i dont want to!
The Bump: Bigger, && lower. 
Symptoms: Heartburn, Braxton Hicks, occasional feet swelling (never lasting more than a day), getting up to potty at least twice through the night, being uncomfortable while sleeping, & moody!

Food Cravings: I love eating ice, which i have been told means i have low iron, but I think i would have found that out when i did my glucose tests. I want chocolate and vanilla coke alot, but i think thats bc i cant have them often!

Anything making you sick: No.
Sleep: Okay, a little uncomfortable. && I still use the potty through the night. 

What I miss:  Coffee, laying flat.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Movement: all the time. I love watching my belly move around. So crazy!
Maternity clothes:  I need some. dont have maternity tops yet.
Labor Signs: Nope..
Best moment this week: Last night while sleeping, well half asleep i felt keith place his hand on my belly while Kenzie was moving around && he was laughing. That was soooo cute. 
What I am excited about/looking forward to: Dr appt 9/20. I am curious if they are going to do another ultrasound & change my due date! &&& Our 4 year wedding anniversary is the same day! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)