Mama's Blessed : Just some pregnancy questions.

Just some pregnancy questions.

Sunday, September 9, 2012



Pregnancy Q's & A's

How did you find out you were pregnant?  Taking a few pregnancy tests. Had a few of the usual pregger signs lol
What kind of Pregnancy test did you take?  first response i think!? idk, i have pic on blog of them.
How many?  i do believe total  i took 3.
What were your 1st symptoms?  sore boobs.
Who did you tell first?  My husband Keith.
Who was with you when you found out?  I have a horrible memory but I am thinking Keith was there.
My 1st reaction:  Super excited but scared bc I had two miscarriages before this & the last one was only 4 months before i found out i was pregnant again.
Was your baby planned?  We always wanted a baby, but we decided when it was time it was time.
When was the baby conceived?  Sometime in Feb 2012 i suppose.
How far were you when you found out? I guess around 5 weeks or so.
How did your parents react?  They were happy but im sure they all were a little worried as well.
My baby
Due Date:  November 11 2012, for now. May be further along.
Do you know the sex?  Wittle baby GIRL <3
Any names?  Her name is Kenzie Love Lee.
Any Ultrasounds?  Ive had two so far, they are saying they may have to do another to see if im further along.
Have you heard the heart beat?  Every dr visit. && im in love w the sound.
Who do you think it will look like?  Im hoping she will have keiths eyes & eyelashes. lol. But other than that idk. She is going to be beautiful! 
Will the baby have siblings?  No. Maybe later.
Have you felt the baby move? Every day for months now.
Miscellaneous
Did you have morning sickness?  Yes I hated it. Jolly Ranchers helped though.
Did you have any cravings?  Nothing crazy. SO FAR.
Did you have any mood swings?  Yes of course, at this time I still have them.
Are you a high risk pregnancy?  Some would say yes.
Any complications?  So far no. Just have to watch my blood sugar. God is GOOD!! <3
Formula or Breastfeeding?  I plan on breastfeeding as long as i have no probs w it.
Have you bought anything for the baby yet?  Well of course. 
When did you start to show?  a little in the beginning. Now its pretty noticeable haha.
How long could you wear your regular clothes?  I can actually still wear alot of my clothes. Some tops i cant, and i cant buton my jeans. But i still fit into all my sweats i had before getting preg. I did have to go up in bra size a few times.
Will you keep the baby’s clothes?  Im sure i will for a while. Maybe give some to someone needing them.
Home or Hospital?  Hospital.  Most def.
Natural or Medicated birth?  I want the epidural.  Though if i could have the baby w not alot a pain & w no pain med i would def choose that.
Who will be in the delivery room with you?  My husband, && my mom.
Do you think you will need a C-section?  Maybe who knows.
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the 1st time?  Im sure i will. I know keith will lol.
What’s the 1st thing you might say to the baby?  I dont know, I am not planning ahead on that one.
Will you let anyone video tape the birth?  Now way.
Are you excited?  Very excited about my child, not to happy with all the labor and delivery part though. That scares me.
Who will help you with the baby after the birth?  My husband better. hahah. & im sure my mom will. Who knows we may have a few people knocking on the door to help. Maybe.
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?  Knowing Kenzie is in there && coming out soon && that after all our heartache the Lord decided to bless us. <3 I dont think people realize how emotional and heartbreaking it is to lose a child(ren) through miscarriages esp earlier on. Both mine didnt make it past the 1st trimester but doesnt mean it didnt break our hearts!
What is the worst thing about being pregnant?  Being uncomfortable. I love being pregnant though. 
What’s one thing you miss doing since being pregnant?  Drinking coffee.
Any days you wish you were not pregnant?  Never.
Are you ready for a baby?  Ready as we will ever be i guess.
Do you have insurance?  Of course.
How many kids do you want?  How every mean God blesses us with.
Do you talk to the baby?  Yes but not as much as Keith does. He loves her like crazy!
Do you still feel attractive?  Not really, but didnt really before either. So nothings changed there lol.
Have you had your baby shower yet?  Yes, had it at 28 weeks.
Do you like kids? Love them. 
How far along are you now?  31 weeks.
<3

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna fill this out on my own blog :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) i took it from someone elses too lol. What is your blog address?! So i can return the follow!? :)

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)