Mama's Blessed : Nursery

Nursery

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Closets packed full & we have the crib together! :P We have so much to do in the nursery! We are still trying to figure out what kind of bedding to get! Our plan is to get a long dresser, that isnt super high so i can put changing pad/station on it & not buy a changing table. I need to get a rocker/glider && a small book shelf for books & toys too. When it comes to decor, I pretty much have it mapped out. But that will be the last thing done in the nursery since its not a top priority for Kenzies arrival!

 I am not sure how I want to set up her closet, since i plan on putting most clothes & diaper stuff in her dresser when we get it. But for now this is what it looks like. :P
Mattress & bedding & the crib will be checked off my nursery to do list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)