Mama's Blessed : Special Day

Special Day

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today was my & Keith's 4 year wedding anniversary! We have been together over 7 years altogether. We also had a Dr appointment, which was a great way to spend part of our special day. <3




Kenzie has a healthy heartbeat that sounds so beautiful! && we were informed that I am measuring correctly so no due date change. Nov 11 <3 <3 
Also, for the most part my blood sugar numbers are good enough to just keep doing what I am doing. No shots or medicine needed. Wonderful news. 

I have lovebugs bag ready & packed for when its time for her arrival. I am still working on my hopsital bag though. 

I have all Kenzies clothes washed and put away for the most part, we still need to get her a dresser for her room for all her clothing. 


 32 weeks & 2 days.
32 weeks & 4 days, today!


How far along? 32 weeks & 4 days.
Baby is the size of a/n: jicama???.

Total weight gain: gained 4 pounds since last dr visit. so i weigh 159 now.
The Bump: I dont feel like its getting much bigger. 
Symptoms: Heartburn, Braxton Hicks

Food Cravings: ice cream, w/ cone.

Anything making you sick: No.
Sleep: not to bad lately, still getting up to potty through the night.

What I miss:  Coffee, laying flat.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Movement: More rolling than kicking.
Maternity clothes:  same as usual. Need to get some maternity tops.
Labor Signs: Nope..
Best moment this week: Hearing her very healthy heart beat today. 
What I am excited about/looking forward to: Meeting our lovebug! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)