Mama's Blessed : Stretch Marks

Stretch Marks

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I have been rubbing lotion all over my belly && other places since i found out i was pregnant. No sign of any stretch marks til about 2 weeks ago i think. At first i was using the Palmers Stretch Mark lotion, then when i ran out I used my Publix baby club coupon for FREE Publix brand coco butter lotion. I am wondering if i now have a few small stretch marks on my left hip because of the lotion switch or if it was just going to happen either way. I will be 31 weeks in a few hours & i am pretty pleased with the SMALL few stretch marks i have found. But, whats to come in the next 9 weeks!? Please no more stretch marks!!! :P 

Tips or ideas for TRYING to prevent stretch marks???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)