Mama's Blessed : 35 Weeks, Britts baby shower, and Maternity pics

35 Weeks, Britts baby shower, and Maternity pics

Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 7th I turned 35 weeks && also had my little sister Brittany's baby shower to go too. Over all a great day! <3 

Brittany's baby boy Jayden is due Dec 11th. Which is exactly a month after my Kenzie's due date (nov 11th)!!! How exciting!

 Brittany, mom, Jessie, && me.
 Britt's cake.
Britt opening presents (im writing them down, for her ty cards!) Me looking like a hungry hippo lol.

 My mommy.
Pregnant Brittany! <3







WEEK 35.



How far along? 35 weeks.

Baby is the size of a/n: Honey Dew Melon

Total weight gain: didnt check that week.

The Bump: There.
Symptoms: legs, & feet ache, and tingle. out of breath.
Food Cravings: everything lol.

Anything making you sick: No.
Sleep:  More uncomfortable.

What I miss: Coffee. laying on my back and stomach.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Movement: Some days she is less active than others. but she is always pushing out of my right side and in between my ribs. I love every minute of it!
Maternity clothes:  Same as last week, I refuse to buy more, Im to close for that!
Labor Signs: Nope..
Best moment this week: Britts baby shower.
What I am excited about/looking forward to: Maternity Pics.



My next dr visit is October 18 && we will also be having an ultrasound done, && i cant wait!!!




35 weeks & 3 days.

Yesterday (10/13/12) We went down to my dads how && had our maternity 
pictures taken. Which was a gift from my cousin Jessie! <3
We had a blast! && we even included my sister Britt in some
of them! && my brother was sweet enough to hang out the whole time with us, which  when you put my brother & keith together things get more interesting
&& funny! 
<3 Cant wait to see the results and share them with
everyone!! 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see the maternity pictures - not long for you and little Kenz should be here. OH WOW, which reminds me how much closer I am to having little Jax here. Eeeeeek!

    Btw, I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in post about the Liebster Award. I nominated you, as I was nominated... :)

    xo, Mandy

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)