Mama's Blessed : Liebster Award TAG

Liebster Award TAG

Thursday, October 18, 2012


The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

What is a Liebster?
 The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.






Tagged by:: Mandy at The Duprees and Baby



Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
3. Choose people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!


Eleven facts about myself: I actually found this kind of hard to do..
  1. I am a very sarcastic kind of person.  
  2. I act and feel like a kid, & most days i dont take anything to seriously.
  3. I believe that my husband is the head of the house, and i am here to help him and make his life easier. I do pretty much everything for him. Even laying out his clothes daily. With all that being said, I still am working hard to put this all in action on a daily basis. 
  4. I am a very bossy person, i hate it! "/
  5.  I am super forgetful. I have to make daily to do lists and keep my planners up to date or i would be lost!
  6. Making my mind up about anything, is a very hard thing to do!
  7. When it comes to house work, i love to clean. But i HATE dishes && putting away laundry.
  8. Everything makes me cry. Seriously.
  9. Never really had a passion for any type of career. Always knew i wanted to be a wife & mother! <3
  10. I love fashion, but i HATE dressing up. I love comfy.  
  11. Im the type of person that sits down to eat && discusses my next meal plan or alllllllll the foods i love and want to eat. I am a fat person at heart. For real.



Answers to Mandy's questions...
  1. What would you be happy doing for hours on end? Spending time with my husband & family. I am big on family. I love my friends, but my family is everything. 
  2. What value or principle, if any, are you a true advocate for? Loving others as myself, most def! 
  3. What is one thing you admire about your mother (or mother figure)?  No matter the situation, she will always have a smile on her face and making everyone laugh!
  4. If you had $1,000,000 and you HAD to spend it, what would you do with it? Pay bills, pay for Kenzie's college & vehicle. Help family and friends. Buy a house, && things we want. && of course donate some.
  5. If you could have any single superpower what would it be and why? Mind reading.
  6. What is your biggest hopping pet peeve? I can not stand SMACKING!!! food, gum, whatever.
  7. Who is your celebrity role model and why?  I dont really have one of those.
  8. If you had 24 hours left to live, what would you do and why?  Spend it with keith, pray, contact family. 
  9. Which of the 7 deadly sins are you? (angergreedslothpridelustenvy, and gluttony). I have a little bit of anger, sloth, envy, and gluttony. I have somethings to work on lol.
  10. What is something you're scared of?  Being alone.
  11. Describe a typical day in your life. (Weekday). My life is pretty boring right now, just waiting on Kenzie to get here. I wake up and send my hubs off to work, then clean or whatever til he comes home that night lol. Some days I may even get out of the house!!!! :P


I nominate:

My Questions for you are...
  1. If given the chance to go back in time, what is one thing you would change?
  2. What is one thing you want people to know about you?
  3. No more electricity, how do you deal!?
  4. One question you have always wanted an answer for, but still have not gotten?
  5. When were your best "school" years?
  6. A celebrity that you absolutely hate/dislike && why.
  7. If you were able to change ONE thing about yourself, what would it be?
  8. What is your number one beauty product you can not live without?
  9. When did you find out there was no Santa?! & How did you find out!?
  10. Describe yourself as you feel your friends see you.
  11. What is the most important thing to you?!

1 comment:

  1. I love your answers to your questions. I had been nominated more than once, just never took the time - but this was actually fun to do. I hope you enjoyed it, it gives people a little better sense of who you are - especially those people who don't know you personally. LOVE it! Your answers were awesome, we have so much in common, it's crazy :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)