Mama's Blessed : Week 34 and DR visit

Week 34 and DR visit

Thursday, October 4, 2012


(34 weeks & 4 days)






We went to the dr today! I have only gained one pound in two weeks, yay! My blood sugar is good mostly & Kenzies heart rate was good. 145. Dr said she is head down, which i already knew bc when she gets hiccups they are very low. He also scheduled an ultrasound for my next visit to see the growth and weight of baby. He said that needed to be done since im dealing with gestational diabetes. So im happy i get to see her again, but i will be praying non stop that we are both healthy & right on track.











How far along? 34 weeks & 4 days.
Baby is the size of a/n: Cantaloupe.

Total weight gain: 160, so one pound in two weeks.
The Bump: Big of course.
Symptoms: legs, & feet ache, and tingle. out of breath.
Food Cravings: Coke. Bc i cant have them often. "/

Anything making you sick: No.
Sleep:Been pretty rough lately. finally getting some sleep early in the morning. Few potty breaks through out the night. and being very uncomfortable. 

What I miss: Coffee.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Movement: rolling and stretching around. she is head down && has been for a while now.
Maternity clothes:  Bought two maternity jeans at a consignment shop the other day for less than $8 total. && got two maternity tops (my first ones) for less than $6 total at another consignment shop. I really dont want to buy any more maternity clothing since she should be here in less than 6 weeks!
Labor Signs: Nope..
Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat today! <3
What I am excited about/looking forward to: Meeting our lovebug!  My sisters baby shower this sunday, && our maternity pics next weekend. <3

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous you get to see little Kenz again, our doctor said more than likely we will have other sonograms to see how he is doing and whatnot - because we were going to reschedule another one for later on... since the last one was 28 weeks. Haha, anyways, I am glad to read that everything is going great for you and Kenz! I cannot wait to see her... not much longer at all, for either of us! It's so nerve-wrecking and totally exciting all at once. I am freaking out, more and more as the days grow closer to our little ones being here - thinking of you always.

    xo, Mandy

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)