I have a Home Management binder but I keep my finance things separate I made my Finance Binder weeks ago, I wanted to make a blog post to show it. If you have one and do things differently, I would love to hear your way of doing it!!!
As of right now I just use a binder that i have had & was no longer using. I love cute binders but there really was no need to buy a new one when i could use this one. :)
[[ Sorry for the horrible pictures, using my cell on a rainy day lol]]
- In the 1st side pocket I keep bills & things that need to be paid
- The 1st thing I have in my Finance Binder is my calendar. I just use my Google Calendar.
I fill in my bills for the month & birthdays. (I am horrible with birthdays so i write them down
on all my calendars, no matter what they are used for!
- The next page is just a hand written list of all the bills for the month, then as I pay them
I write down the date paid, amount, & conformation number. (This is just a blank example)
(I do not know why some of these pictures will not rotate to show better! POOO!)
- Next is a BILLS chart I found online. (this is a blank example) I list the bill, the date it needs to be
paid, & then each month when the bill has been paid i check it off.
- Next I have a LOAN REPAYMENT LOG. (Blank example). I have one for each vehicle, credit cards,
& Mortgage. (Sorry the picture is to light to read most of the page) It has a spot for account number,
website, password, loan info, date to be paid, & such.
BTW- I have dividers separating some of these things.
- After the Loan Repayment Log I have written out pages for all our bills and accounts. Here is
where I list the bill, account number, the website, username, password, date to be paid, & the
amount to be paid. I also have bank account info listed as well.
- Next is a DEBT LOAD WORKSHEET. I use this for anything I have other than a monthly
bill that needs to be paid. (Couldn't flip picture! :/)
- Last I have a check book print out. I do not carry a check book around with me so I use this.
I toss my receipts in this page protector with these print outs so I will know to write them down!
&& that is pretty much it! Like i said at the beginning of the post I would love to
hear your way of doing things when it comes to your finances or finance binder!!!
WEBSITES FOR THE PRINTABLES::