Mama's Blessed : [Decor] LaLuna Designs

[Decor] LaLuna Designs

Monday, March 11, 2013


I am so in love with these pictures, I had to blog about them & thank the lovely
lady that made them!
Angie over at Angie & Keith  has an Etsy shop called
LaLuna Designs . She makes printable designs that can be used for 
wall art & such. While shopping for something for my fireplace mantel
& Kenzie's room, I kept wanting all of her designs! I decided on
the bird picture because of the saying. ' Today I will be happier than
a bird with a french fry' LOVE IT! I ordered it before I 
even started redecorating my mantel, so when I finally went
shopping for pieces I just based it on the bird!
:) I am still trying to decorate the mantel and living room, 
so I may have to purchase more from her!!!










This picture I knew I definitely wanted for Kenzie's room. The original 
one in her shop says Hello Lovely, but she told me she would
gladly change it to say anything!! 
I was kind of stuck with two different sayings. But I am very happy
with the final product! ( I love Hello Kitty & my blog & pretty much
everything else is Hell0ashleyy)
Right now I just have it on her bookshelf. But I do
plan on hanging it on her wall. Just do not know where yet.

I do believe all or most of her printables for sale in her Etsy shop are color &
text customizable. Just send her a message!!!
When you order she sends your pictures through e-mail for you to
download. Then you can have them printed out. I had mine 
printed at Office Max because I have a very crappy printer!
Then of course I had to find the perfect frames for them!
Thanks so much girl!
<3
LaLuna Designs
Check her out!!!
&&& Also, when ordering use discount code NEW10
I am not sure how long she will be allowing this
discount code, so be sure to hurry & take advantage!

3 comments:

  1. Love !! Love love love what you've done with them!! Thanks again girl, it's nice to see my designs printed out & getting good use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo nice! Way to go Angie! Ashley they look especially cute in your home. I LOVE the way the hello Kenzie one turned out. Its like a cute little greeting to her every morning. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)