Mama's Blessed : Fav Scentsy Scents

Fav Scentsy Scents

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The NEW spring/summer 2013 is available now! It started March 1st. After smelling all the current 
scents I figured I would make a list of my favorites. If you would like me to write up a post on ALL the current scents & what they smell like please let me know in the comments. 

I am going to list my top favorite scent (s) for each scent collection.





CAFE CORNER:
                               Perk Me Up- Smells like coffee & hazelnut

FAVORITES:
                               Luna- Sweet pea, Freesia, Jasmine, berries, & sandlewood. I use this is        
                                         Kenzie's room.
ROMANCE: 
                               Linger- Smells like Amber Romance from V.S.
                               Honeymoon Hideaway- Kiwi, Lily, & Coconut.

Scentsy Man:
                               ZephyrWoody French lavender, buttery suede, & rich woods 

Simply Scentsy:
                               Simply Vanilla- vanilla

Spa:
                               Just Breathe- eucalyptus, zesty lemon, & mint. 

Spring/Summer:
                               Cherry Limeade- Smells just like that cherry limeade from Sonic!

Tropical:
                               Camu Camumandarin, camu camu, & passionfruit.

Want to check them out for yourself? Do it HERE!




1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)