Mama's Blessed : [mommy] Daily Beauty Must Haves

[mommy] Daily Beauty Must Haves

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Being a mom means getting spit up or slobber all over you, greasy ponies, yesterdays clothes, & 
some days no makeup. 
These are my daily beauty products that I use to make me feel 
like there is hope for my appearance. These are not make up related. I will
do a post on that later. 






1.  2. 3. 4. 5. & 5.


1. Aveeno Ultra Calming Moisturizer- This stuff is heaven! It is supposed to reduce redness, &
so far I am not sure about that. But after applying my skin feels soft & looks better. &
it makes my makeup look less cakey. & it have SPF 15. WAAAAM!

2. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product- Makes my hair look and feel amazing & healthy &&
detangles.

3. St.Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash & Lotion- These are supposed to 
soothe dry itchy skin. I love them. Now that I use these daily
I do not get any dry skin patches or anything. 
& the smell is yummy.

4. Philosophy Purity Facial Cleansing Gel & Eye Makeup Remover- I used this years ago & liked 
it okay. Then when i was pregnant I got it again since its gentle and 
does not have anything in it that I could not use while preggers. &&
I am so glad I went back to it. Like I said it is gentle & feels great.
No strong smell. & I use this to remove eye makeup too. Oh & I use a 
red facial sponge when washing my face with it.

5. Bed Head & Big Sexy Hair Hairspray- I LOVE hairspray. && these are my
two favs. BSH has the best hold. & BH has a yummy cotton
candy smell. & great hold.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't used hair products in the longest! These days I only use shea butter in my hair (honey and coconut oil on my face!).. but I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE Big & Sexy hair spray when I would set my hair in curlers! Once my hair grows back out I'll probably start doing that again but I love my curling wand oh, so much!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)