Mama's Blessed : [Recipes] Are These Brownies or Cookies?

[Recipes] Are These Brownies or Cookies?

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My mom has been talking about these things for a while now, & then I came across
a Pinterest pin that was similar to these.
I knew Keith would love them, so I just had to make them.
BUT first I had to buy the brownie pan to be able to make them.


 INGREDIENTS: 
Cookie dough (any flavor)
Reese Cups 
Brownie Mix
& whatever the brownie mix requires.
Do not forget the brownie pan! 
:)


1. Preheat oven to 350F. 
 Mush cookie dough in the bottom of the pan.
I chose peanut butter cookie dough.


2. Add MINI Reese Cups to each cookie. Upside down.
You can use other types of chocolate candy or even Oreos!






3. Follow directions on box to prepare brownie mix.
Then pour over each cookie. 
(I am pretty messy when it comes to baking lol)



3. Bake for 18 minutes.
Mine look bad because I took them out a minute or so
early. ( The hubby & I like our cookies & brownies super
mushy.)

They are delish!
<3

3 comments:

  1. I definitely need to make these!!! Also, thanks so much for linking up with GFC Lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound delicious! I will have to give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMM!!!! Those look yummy!!! Thank you for sharing on Random Recipe Roundup! :-D Zannie @ Mymixingspoon

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)