Mama's Blessed : [Recipes] Best Smoothie Everrrr

[Recipes] Best Smoothie Everrrr

Monday, March 11, 2013

Almost forgot to eat dinner & I was so excited to be able to say this! ha. I never get to say that! & this 
big girl usually never forgets to eat. 

I finally made me something at like 9 pm. Keith passed out after work so there was no need for a big meal. I decided on eggs & a smoothie. 

I do not follow any recipes when it comes to smoothies. I just throw in what i want, no measuring, & 
hope it tastes good. Tonights was amazing!!! I think I need to make it everyday. That good. 

What I used & how I did it:
- one small banana
- a few peach slices ( I use frozen ones.)
- a big tablespoon of plain Greek yogurt
- handful of spinach leaves (maybe a cupful?)
- tiny bit of water (less than 1/4 cup I am sure)

Put in blender & blend! :P

( It made half of a mason jar cup.)

Soooooo good.

:)


1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious! I may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)