Mama's Blessed : [Cleaning] Spring Cleaning Schedule

[Cleaning] Spring Cleaning Schedule

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I suppose it is time for me to finally do some spring cleaning. Every time I think about it I get excited & exhausted all at once & I have not even started yet. 

I wanted to post about my spring cleaning plan because everyone knows once it is posted on
your blog you HAVE to follow through. Ha. Someone remind me daily what I have to do that day. Please. :P

So this is what I have decided, schedule wise. I will start this coming Monday. & I want to be done by Sunday! 



I am thinking about posting at the end of the "Spring Cleaning" week about how
it all went. So keep a look out!

What is your spring cleaning plans!?

9 comments:

  1. i currently don't have one...but i like this idea.

    a lot!

    might just copy your idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it girl. I knew I needed to come up with a schedule & a game plan or I would not get anything done.

      Delete
  2. I've been so worried about getting the baby's room cleaned out and organized that I have basically forgotten about the rest of the house ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. def get down to business girl. there are a few things around the house i wish i would have done before kenzielove got here.

      Delete
  3. I've been thinking about this too! It shouldn't be so daunting a task seeing as we live in a one bedroom apartment haha but it is! I have so much to do and especially in my car! Ew! Now that Benjamin is rolling around I need to make sure it's extra clean!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhhh I am going to be going crazy once kenz starts crawling around!!! I hate her even getting close to our carpet now.

      Delete
  4. I'm not doing any cleaning until spring actually arrives here in Minnesota. We got another 4" of snow yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone has been putting it off until spring actually arrived!

    I would love for you to link up this - and any other spring cleaning posts - at the Empty Your Archive link party. We have a special focus this week on spring cleaning, Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)