Mama's Blessed : [Kenzie] Eats Bananas & Carrots

[Kenzie] Eats Bananas & Carrots

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

After feeding Kenzie cereal a few times, my husband & I decided we wanted to wait til she was 6 months to feed her anything else. But she was getting so interested in what we were eating & drinking that I figured it was time to start her on solids anyway. We gave her her first banana the day before Easter. 3/30/13. She seemed to like it, & after a few times of feeding her she did not spit any back out. 









4/4/13. She has had bananas maybe 5 or 6 times. We still do not feed her solids
everyday. Breastfeeding is her main meal! :)




 I decided on carrots next. I wanted her to try a veggie, not realizing that carrots are sweet.
oh well. She really liked the carrots & she seems way more excited when it is time for her to eat!

I fed her carrots for the first time on 4/8/13.





4/13/13 was her second time eating carrots but I did not remember to take
pictures. Poo! :(

9 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable! Good for you for sticking with breastfeeding. It's so important! AND holy redesign! Your blog looks awesome!
    teri @ abeautifullittlelife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. I still have some work to do on the blog, but it is a start. && Yeah breastfeeding is number one. I am praying I can keep doing it til she is at least one! :)

      Delete
  2. Yummy! She looks like she is absolutely loving it! Good for you for keeping up with breastfeeding. I feel like we all need a pat on the back for making it another month giving our babies that perfect yummy milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I always get a little paranoid that my milk supply will just stop. But so far so good. I need to start pumping more so maybe that will help keep my milk supply coming!

      Delete
  3. What a cutie. I love that she is getting her nutrition from her Mommy ;)

    *this is Olivia (I had sent you the email last week about blogging) I just made my first post and wanted to stop by and check out yours and leave a comment! I will definitely be back often! Stop by my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl, what is your blog?! I want to check it out! && thanks.

      Delete
  4. She's a doll! Looks like she loved the banana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Here from the blog hop and am following you on Twitter and Pinterest :o) Hope you'll get the chance to visit and follow back. You can find me here:

    Twitter
    https://twitter.com/croppedstories

    Pinterest
    http://pinterest.com/croppedstories/

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)