Mama's Blessed : Saturday Instagram Recap 4/13

Saturday Instagram Recap 4/13

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pearls and Curls

A week in Instagram pictures.

[Most will be my daughter. She is gorgeous, I know!
Jelly!?]

Follow me on Instagram: xhell0ashleyyx


Kenzie Love hanging out in her crib.


Had this made by @mckenziestyle819 on Instagram.


Kenzie Love tried carrots for the first time!!!


We love dada!


Finally hung her HELLO KENZIE picture.


Made & froze baby food..


Cutest picture ever!


She loves her new kicks.


Loving on cousin Jayden


He was a little unsure at first lol.


A babe as always.


She is growing up way to fast.


Went for a long walk down the golf cart trails with Kenzie Love & my sister Brittany.
[This is my before picture!]


All smiles. ALWAYS!

2 comments:

  1. Precious girl! Love her little baby Nikes :) Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY! I fell in love with those cute little shoes! I want me a matching pair now! :P

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)