Mama's Blessed : [Scentsy] APRIL 2013

[Scentsy] APRIL 2013

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

As some of you know, I am a Scentsy consultant. This blog is not a business blog so I do not post alot about my Scentsy business. I decided I want to post once a month about what is going on that month
with Scentsy. I am sure I will post occassionly aside from these posts because I LOVE Scentsy. && I blog about my life & things I love! 



APRIL 2013

Scent of the MonthSunny & Share


[[A sunny shore washed clean by a spring shower — soft sea air, golden citrus,
 & dewy driftwood scattered with white beach daisies. ]]


Warmer of the MonthBig Apple



Host Exclusive- Host of qualifying party ($150 or more) can buy Scentsy BRICKS

Baked Apple Pie. Black Raspberry Vanilla. Christmas Cottage. Clean Breeze. Perfectly Pomegranate.
Pumpkin Roll. Skinny Dippin'. Sugar Cookie. Sweet Pea & Vanilla. Welcome Home.

( Want to host an online party this month?! Email me! 1happynose@gmail.com
It is FREE to host a party! Earn FREE products & 1/2 off products. )


SPECIAL-  Mother's Day Gift Bundle. Available April 10 - May 10.  

CONTENT: Mother's Day Warmer, Sincerely Scent Mother's Day card, Baked Apple Pie, Garden of Love, & Just Breathe Scentsy Bars, white gift box, & Scentsy gift ribbon. $45.

Contact Info
1happynose@gmail.com
1happynose.scentsy.us
facebook.com/1happynose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)