Mama's Blessed : [Weekend Recap] Oh So Fun

[Weekend Recap] Oh So Fun

Sunday, April 14, 2013


Thursday

Went to my moms to pick up my younger sister for a few days. I have not had her 
spend the night with me since I had Kenzie. I think we both needed some sister time!
Kenzie got to spend some time with her cousin Jay Bug! :)
ADORBS! 






Friday

Went for a long walk. 
The weather was amazing out!









Saturday

We hit up some thrift shops. I was searching for some jeans but
did not find any. I did find Kenzie two bathing suits.
I spent a whole eight dollars for both!
SCORE!


Hit up the Dollar Tree too, to get some towels & rags.
This was my start to go PAPERLESS in the kitchen.


Sunday

is for cleaning. Well, for now it is. 
I need to do some spring cleaning.


Kenzie's cloth diapers started smelling like poo even after cleaning them.
So I had to strip them! All good now!


She was not feeling good today I guess, so mommy had
to carry her around for a while. I think I enjoyed it more than she did. 





& other than hitting up the grocery store a few times, getting a cupcake at Gigi's, & a little window
shopping,  that was our weekend. Sooooooo exciting I know.






The Life Of Faith

6 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for visiting my blog!
    I love your photos and a lot more interesting weekend then mine. lol
    http://www.sixfeetunderblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog as well!!! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. What a fun weekend! I am loving your new design over here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl! Yeah it was nice having my younger sister to hang with the whole time!

      Delete
  3. I am totally crushing on your pink stroller! You and miss Kenzie re too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BABIESRUS!!! && I love it!!! Thanks!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)