Mama's Blessed : May Work Out Plan

May Work Out Plan

Friday, May 3, 2013

I want to be fit & healthy. Right now I am far from it. I am working to change my eating habits & I have been meaning to work out! I try to walk with Kenzie Love but I always find an excuse to not do it. & working out, I can always list 100 reasons why I should wait til the next day. Lazy I know. I wanted so HARD to exercise last month. So did not happen. So this month is going to be different. & so far it has. I started exercising the evening of May 1st. GO ME!!! :)

I am trying to stick to my fit & healthy May goals that I blogged about HERE. So no eating out this month, work out or walk everyday, no junk food, & eat fruit daily. So far I have done pretty good with all of that. Though I must say I may have went over board with the wheat Goldfish crackers. :P Oops. 

For working out, anything goes really. Just what ever I feel like doing that day. I plan on doing a lot of BABYWEARING work outs. Kenzie loves them by the way! & the 30 day squat challenge (just finished up day two since I skipped yesterday). I came across the 30 day squat challenge a while back on Pinterest  & finally started it Wednesday. 

Here are a few other work outs I came across on Pinterest. My stomach is a HUGE 
problem area for me. These work outs have been pretty fun & easy so far.






As for the babywearing exercising, I came across THE BABYWEARING WORKOUT & thought
it was a great idea. More ways for me & my mini to be close & bond. 

 I would love to lose 10 pounds this month. & my weight as of today is 138. Wish me luck! & if you have any advice or suggestions feel free to comment & or contact me! :)


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm trying to start the whole workout thing too. I'm looking to lose 10-15 lbs. We'll see how it all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat right now- trying to lose weight at home while taking care of kids is hard, but so rewarding! I've recently started seeing results and I'm happier and feel healthier. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)