Mama's Blessed : [52 Weeks of Blogging With a Purpose] 10 Things I Live For

[52 Weeks of Blogging With a Purpose] 10 Things I Live For

Sunday, June 23, 2013



This Monday the blogging topic is :
{10 things I live for or can not live without}.

1. I live for my family.

2. I can not live w/o my little love bug & her cuddles.


3. I can not live w/o coffee. { well I can. but I prefer not to!}

4. I live for the Lord. Always.


5. I live for love.

6. I live for cool fall days & nights.

7. I can not live with out my phone. { like coffee, I can but I do not want to!}

8. I live for his love {hubs}. & I will wait for ever.

9. I live for happy days full of laughter. Can I have some more of those please!?

10. I can not live w/o love.





5 comments:

  1. Awesome post Ashley. and great to put a face with you as well. :D Nice new layout. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Your daughter is so adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list! And the pic at the end of Kenzie is adorable!

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely family...just cute all the way around. My little ones love the left over remains of ice coffee too:-) your newest follower and blg hop host from God Make Me A Godly Woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She likes to try to get the whip cream! :)& Thanks for the follow back!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)