Mama's Blessed : [52 Weeks of Blogging with a Purpose] Who I Am

[52 Weeks of Blogging with a Purpose] Who I Am

Monday, June 17, 2013


I am joining in on the {52 Weeks of Blogging With a Purpose} with From Mrs. To Mama. Every Monday there is a different topic to blog on. 

Today's topic is WHO AM I!?



I am a wife.
I am a child of God.


I am a breast feeding, cloth diapering, & baby wearing { often } kind of mom.
I am a stay at home mom for now.



Sadly I am the person that can never make up her mind, & changes her mind often.
Trips to Target & Starbucks weekly, yeah I am that MOM! 
A lover of LISTS. & I can not live with out my daily planner.

Coupons & sales make me extra happy.

I am obsessed with reality tv. & reading blogs. 
I love to blog as well, though I do not make time for it much.

I am probably the only {almost 30 year old} that watches Degrassi & has for years. As long as they keep making new seasons of it, I will continue to watch!

I have always known that I wanted to be a wife and mommy. As for a career, I have never been super passionate about anything certain. That is why I am taking online classes for two different things. 
In the end I probably will not do anything with either!






1 comment:

  1. This is something I need to participate b/c I'm tired of trying to come up with stuff to post about and noone will ever give me ideas or what ever on what to blog about and I feel like i'm losing my touch.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/sunday-fun-day.html

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)