Mama's Blessed : Keeping Up {Goodbye Google Reader}

Keeping Up {Goodbye Google Reader}

Sunday, June 30, 2013

So if you do not already know, Google Reader/Google Friend Connect is going away July 1st! So that means today is the last day you can follow my blog that way {GFC}. If you would like to continue reading my blog & stay connected with me, which I would love if you did, then please be sure to follow me/my blog in a different way!

You can sign up to follow by EMAIL, which can be found on the right side of my blog under my picture & description. Just enter your email & hit the submit button. Easy!

BlogLovin' is a great way to keep up with my blog, & all the other ones you like to read as well! You can view this website online or even download the app to you phone!

Facebook This is my Facebook page for my blog. Anytime I post a new blog post, I update on Facebook to let you know. & since Google Reader is going away I will be sure to be more interactive on there!

Instagram This is my personal Instagram, but I sometimes post about my blog. So I will be sure to post when I have new content on my blog! & if you think my mini is a cute, be sure to follow. It's mainly pictures of her! Ha.

Pinterest  I love this! I have a board "BLOGGING" where you can find some of my posts! I will be sure to pin more about my blog & keep my Pinterest followers up to date of my blog!

Twitter Great way to stay connected with me! Lets talk! & I always tweet a link to my new blog posts when I write!

Skype: amlee920
Google Hangouts/ Google Plus- amlee920
Also, feel free to email me! amlee920@gmail.com 

Let's stay in touch! & I hope you continue to read my blog. I know I will be reading all my favorite blogs still! :)


1 comment:

  1. never thought of the pinterest but then again I dont want to do that b/c i have some on pinterest I dont want to know I even blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)