Mama's Blessed : My Week of Confessions [3]

My Week of Confessions [3]

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I confess...

- I am beyond stressed, when I really should not be!

- I am not so sure I want to be working 6 days a week, every week. [i babysit 2 kids, plus mine]

- I have came to realize { & i am sure this is not the first time i have!}if you want anything done you have to just do it yourself.

- I am dying to go back to the library. I'm a nerd.

- I have messed up Kenzie's good sleeping habits because of me wanting to constantly snuggle her & keep her with me. & I am sure that there are other ways I have messed it up.

- I am reading 'The Happiest Baby, Guide to Great Sleep' & I find it very helpful.

- I am so proud of myself for still breastfeeding.

- I could really use some new clothes but I feel like I should loose weight before buying anything!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog via the hop :) just stopping by to look at yours as well. I have been stressed out this week as well! I just tried to open a Facebook account and had so many log in issues, I tried to call for support and someone almost hacked into my computer...I'm over facebook already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Facebook is lame anyway! lol.
      Oh dang! Nothing seems to be safe anymore, whether its a cell or a computer! {well never really was in the first place i suppose}.

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)