Mama's Blessed : [52 Weeks] If I Could Be Anything In The World

[52 Weeks] If I Could Be Anything In The World

Tuesday, July 23, 2013


If I could be anything in the world, I would be..

the best MOM & Wife ever - I would never stress. Never nag or get angry. My patience would stretch for miles and miles. I would always be happy & fun. The house would never be dirty, & I would have all day to spend time with the fam & get things done. I would cook amazing meals. I would be the wife that my husband would be happy to come home to & be around. & I would be the mom that my daughter would one day be proud to call her mom. She would say it is a complement when told she is just like her mother. 







I pray to be this mom and wife everyday, & I will continue.


1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing Mom and Wife Plus you are an amazing daughter!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)