Mama's Blessed : If I Could Turn Back Time

If I Could Turn Back Time

Monday, July 29, 2013


If I could turn back time.

I would have NEVER taken that year off after high school before heading to college. The saying is true, in most cases, you will never go. 

I would have taken advice from certain people to heart & realized that what they were saying was true.

I would have definitely been better with money over the years. 

I would have never smoked a cigarette, even though it was only for 2-3 years.

I would take back a message. I had no right sending.

I would have NEVER got in the habit of eating my feels. Now I am trying to get rid of the weight I have seemed to put on over the years while fighting the bad habit. 

I would have kept my mouth closed a few times.

I would have spoke up a few times too. 

I would have never let certain people hurt me the way they did. I would have walked away sooner.





5 comments:

  1. Now that you know what you would change in the past apply it to your present. I love you :)I definitely wish I had never smoked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. We all had things we regret doing, but the past also makes us who we are today.

    I Pink i Love You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! We all have a lot of regrets, I think, but it's part of life right???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing. Everyone has things that they regret, but knowing what our mistakes are means that we will learn from them too!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ashleyy! I agree with the girls above...we all have regrets, but our struggles are part of our story:)! And we all make mistakes, but the important thing to remember is that we learn from them! Don't be hard on yourself girl! You are a beautiful person!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)