Mama's Blessed : [ 52 Weeks of Blogging With A Purpose ] 5 Years From Now

[ 52 Weeks of Blogging With A Purpose ] 5 Years From Now

Monday, July 1, 2013


5 years from now I will be 4 months away from turning 32. Yikes. 
 Kenzie will be almost 6. & My husband will be 5 months away from 30.
 I see us having a little brother for Kenzie. 
 I think 5 years from now everything will be better. & maybe I will be skinny by then. 
 Since Kenzie will be in school, I am sure I will have a job. :) 
 Maybe we will still be in Georgia, maybe not. 

 How do you think your life will be in 5 years?

4 comments:

  1. 5 yrs I will be 35. hopefully with a job and maybe Mr. Right. who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A LOT can happen in 5 years. Your entire life can change. Looking back on the last five years is evidence of that for me. 5 years ago I was married to someone else and then during/after my divorce I was in a DISASTER of a relationship and at the LOWEST part of my life. I know how much God can change a person's life in 5 years!!! Now I'm very happily remarried with a son that lights up our whole lives! 5 years from now I will be 35 years old and my son will almost be 5. I hope by then we are out of debt and in a house, although where, I can't say. I'd love it if we had 1-2 more children by then, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I will be 27 & Evie will be almost almost 6! Cray cray! lol. I def plan on having a house by then and more kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to say how old I will be in 5 years!! I do know that as long as I have my children and grandchildren it will be just as blessed as my life is now.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)