Mama's Blessed : [Cara Box] July Reveal

[Cara Box] July Reveal

Thursday, July 25, 2013




Cara Box


This month the Cara Box theme was Nautical.
LOVE IT! 



I was paired up with Brittany [receive] & Aleshea [send]. 
I have really enjoyed getting to know both of them, & plan on staying
in touch even after this! You should so go check out their blogs.

Want to know more about Cara Box, head over to Wifessionals

Okay so let's get to it.

These are the goodies I received from Brittany! I am in love with it all.



Drinking me some iced coffee in my new anchor tumbler. & wearing
my anchor shirt to be in theme for the Cara Box post!


Adorable new earrings. 


Bath tub tread. Kenzie will love these.


My notebook is already in use. It is now my blog post idea notebook.


These are awesome wine bottle charms. I need to go buy me a bottle of wine now!
Right meow actually! 


Check out my other Cara Box reveals. 
April / May

8 comments:

  1. Yea! I love your post and I'm so glad you liked everything. How do you create the cool effects on your pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Found you through Anna's blog. New follower!!

    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute wine charms! And I LOVE Aleshea! I sent to her a couple rounds ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was paired up with Aleshea too!
    Dont you just love Cara Boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, everything you got is SOO cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you box (lets pretend that doesn't sound dirty :P), especially the shirt and the tumbler!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)