Mama's Blessed : #iamobsessed [1]

#iamobsessed [1]

Wednesday, July 24, 2013


My OBSESSIONS at the moment.

1.
Tea Infusion Pitcher
[ I just use this for fresh fruit & water.] Thanks mom! <3




2. 
Coffee Tray
[ Found this serving tray in a box of our junk I never went through.]
Not sure what all I plan on having on it, but this is a start.
Paint or not???

3.
Coffee. Iced Coffee. Drinking out of mason jars. & straws.
[Obviously]

4.
Voxer
[ Walkie Talkie app. Also for messaging.] 
Best app to harass people! Ha. & easiest way to waste time.
If you have, or get it.. message me! amlee920@gmail.com

5.
Cocoppa
[Awesome app for cool icons & backgrounds for phone.]



6. 
Pretty Wicked Moms
[ T.V. show based on a group of Atlanta GA moms] 
Who wants to car pool to Swank?!
I am less than an hour from there! :P















4 comments:

  1. Love it! I will see the tray Friday! I forgot today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its okayy. You can help me figure out what to add to it! :)

      Delete
  2. :D I think you should paint it some bright neon color :D and add what ever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coffee tray. I plan on doing a little more with my counter space for the new house, as soon as we ever finally move in. Right now everything is jumbled up on small space. UGH! I despise clutter, too!

    I love your post and I look forward to reading more link ups :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)