Mama's Blessed : [52 Weeks] Goals For Motherhood

[52 Weeks] Goals For Motherhood

Monday, August 12, 2013



It is Monday again, which means it is time to link up with Becky
for the 52 Weeks of Blogging with A Purpose.

This weeks topic is 'My goals for motherhood'. 

This is a really good one. & it took me a while to type this up.
I wanted to take time & think about my goals for motherhood. 
It is an important topic, since I am already a mother. These goals
I can already be striving to achieve.

Here goes...

Help provide my daughter with a life/childhood that is enjoyable & full of love.

Teach & show her to love the Lord & live a life that he is proud of.

Love her.

Teach her about manners & respect.

Be a listening ear & a secure shoulder to lean/cry on.

Show her how to serve her husband. 

Raise a little girl that has a good sense of humor like her mommy does.

Be the best mom I can be. 

Not only teach her things, but learn from her as well.

Be honest & forgiving. These will be good qualities for her to have down the road. 

This list could go on for miles. I want to raise a good christian woman, & I also want to be one myself. I am so ready for & already enjoying this journey that has just started 9 months ago. I thank the Lord for blessing me & my husband with
a child. A child that he knows we have wanted for years & years. 










[ & this all applies to any future children I have as well. Of course! :) ] 





12 comments:

  1. Lovely list and BEAUTIFUL photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is simply adorable!! Gorgeous pictures!

    www.mommymandymusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and your daughter is adorable!

    Shannon
    http://crazyb8utifullife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a nice blog and your daughter is so precious!!! Such a great list. I actually think it's great to keep goals in mind when it comes to raising your child/children. It seems to be more structured.

    http://happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great list! Your baby girl is precious :) Where is that big pink bow headband from? We are OBSESSED with big bows over here ;)

    xx
    Megan
    Instagram: megawat
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww she is absolutely precious!! Love these photo's so much! and LOVE LOVE the hello kitty hat! Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great list. She's a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, what a precious little girl! Love when they sleep with the arms stretched up -- adorable :) Great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are an amazing mommy to Kenzie! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)