Mama's Blessed : [52 Weeks] If I Could Have Once Super Power

[52 Weeks] If I Could Have Once Super Power

Monday, August 5, 2013


If I could have one super power

I would say it would probably be the ability to handle everything. Lame I know. 
But apparently my husband and daughter already think I am super mom/woman. So why can't I be?
I would love to be able to take on everything, stress free, 
& know that in a snap of the fingers I will have it all done. 
I would have more hours free in my day. Less headaches & stress. 
No need for help, I have it covered!
Nursing, folding laundry, changing diapers, cooking, tending 
to my husbands every request.. 
ALL AT ONCE & with a smile on my face. 
Oh & I want to look great at the same time!
NAILED IT! ;)
[Image found through Google]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)