Mama's Blessed : [Guest Post] Failures and Faith

[Guest Post] Failures and Faith

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Today I have a fellow Georgia blogger guest posting for me, Laney. She blogs over at Owl Be At The Beach . She is super sweet & I love reading her posts. So be sure to check out her blog. Follow. Comment. Show some love!


..........................................................................................................

This morning at 1:45 a.m. when I was having devotion. I did exactly what this said. 




"What failure do you replay over and over in your mind? Ask Jesus to use that incident to strengthen your faith. Then ask him to help you let go and move on." 

I asked Jesus to use the 7 year deal to strengthen my faith. As well as asked him to help me let go and move on. (I did this before but it's been a while. 2 yrs if I'm correct. ) So by doing this I felt and feel 10 times better and a have a weight off my shoulder. 

I also prayed for the ex and that he get the help and want it if he loves his daughter and his family. I also prayed for my Mr. Right. my-dearest-future-husband 

What has Christ done in your life? 

WRAP YOUR HEART AROUND IT TODAY & REJOICE THAT YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN. GRACE IS NOT ABOUT US. ITS ABOUT JESUS AND HIS FULLNESS. 

Mark 1:35
And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary 

place, and there prayed.

Who would you rather start your day with? 

EMAILS OR GOD? 

Jesus, the Savior of the world, wants to spend time with YOU! 

"Give God the First Fruits of our earnings as well as the first fruits of your time." 

As difficult as it can be, tomorrow morning spend time with Jesus before turning on the radio or 

tv, opening an email or reading a text. 

FAILURES? 

We all use failures as weapons to beat ourselves up with. 

As we stumble in our Christian walk, it helps to know Jesus already knew what would happen and he has prayed about it on your behalf. 

Choose to learn from the failure or to let it weigh you down with a burden of guilt. 

If you repent and ask for his help, the experience will strengthen your faith and relationship with him. Then can finally let it go. 

Which goes back to the question at the top. 

What failure do you replay over and over in your mind? Ask Jesus to use the incident to strengthen your faith. Then ask him to help let go and move on. 





3 comments:

  1. I always love finding new blogs to read. thank you for mentioning her. Checking her out!

    I Pink i Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you embrace Christianity and also that I learned a new blog to read! :)
    Just followed you via GFC. Hope you follow back so we can stay in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)