Mama's Blessed : I Was Nominated [Liebster Award]

I Was Nominated [Liebster Award]

Monday, August 5, 2013

I am super excited that Brittany from Everyday Thoughts by Brittany nominated me for a Liebster Award. This AWARD is for bloggers with 200 or less followers. Each nominee has to choose 11 bloggers to nominate for the award as well. Easy! 

Then the blogger has to list 11 random facts about themselves, write 11 random questions for their nominees to answer, & answer the 11 questions given to them when nominated. So let's get to it..

Random Facts About Myself:

  1. I talk to my 9 month old daughter more than I talk to anyone else!
  2. I could drink coffee all day, but since I still breast feed some I have to limit myself.
  3. I sing everyday. Mainly kid shows songs & what I am doing at that moment. Ha.
  4. I have to write out lists. & keep my planner/calendar close by.
  5. I love to read but sometimes I will go a WHILE without reading anything. 
  6. I love hot foods. & I put hot sauce pretty much on everything!
  7. I still feel like a little kid. 
  8. I look forward to watching all my DVR'd shows. WAY TO MUCH. I need a life. lol.
  9. I was sad when I realized I had to feed Kenzie formula too when I go back to work.
  10. I love cooking, baking, organization, decorating.. & sadly I do not do much of any of it right now! 
  11. I HATE chicken on a bone. I am getting sick just thinking about it right now.
Questions from Brittany:

  1. Salty or Sweet? I would say salty. I have to be in the mood for something sweet. Though since having my daughter, I do crave chocolate a lot.
  2. Name one of your blessings this week? Today I woke up before 6am to see my hubs out the door for him to head to a great job. & went back to bed to snuggle my mini. Blessings everywhere.
  3. How did you name your blog? Well I love Hello Kitty, & my twitter name is hell0ashleyy. Has been forever. & pretty much every other username of mine for the social networking world is too.
  4. What's your favorite color? Pink.
  5. What was your favorite childhood board game? Candy Land maybe!?
  6. Cats or dogs? Neither. I am allergic to cats. & some dogs. & I do not really like animals at all.
  7. What's your most memorable high school moment? That is so far back, but I am sure making it all the way through was great lol. But I did enjoy my jobs & the friends. & skipping classes with friends.
  8. Describe your dream date. EATING FOOD lol..
  9. If you could drive any vehicle, what would it be? One that I did not have to pay monthly for. That was in good shape. Something bigger than my little green car. I STILL LOVE YOU!
  10. What's your guilt pleasure? Trash [REALITY] TV. & Degrassi.
  11. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Japan.

Questions for nominees:
  1. Favorite type of blog post to read?
  2. Why do you blog?
  3. College football fan? If so, what team?
  4. Explain a time that you knew you were truly blessed?
  5. What is one thing that you are ready/excited for now that fall is almost here?
  6. Who is your favorite blogger?
  7. What is one tip or advice that you would give to a newbie blogger?
  8. What is your top favorite social media website?
  9. If you had to give up Target or Starbucks, which would you chose?
  10. What is your favorite movie at the moment?
  11. If you could change one thing in your life what would you decide to change?
Nominees (These are SOME of my top favorite bloggers, so please check them out!):

2 comments:

  1. Girl I appreciate the nomination but since I've had this far too many times. 9 to be exact and I'm trying to stay away from blogger. I'm gonna have to pass. but thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! But, like Night Owl said, I've gotten this award a few times so I'm going to pass. But I appreciate the shout out and I'm glad you like my blog, especially since I like yours! =)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)