Mama's Blessed : [Kenzie] 9 Months

[Kenzie] 9 Months

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Look who is 9 months! Well as of today Kenzie is 9 months & 2 days. 



It is super hard taking pictures of a mobile baby! & with my cell made it super hard! "/


Kenzie has 2 bottom teeth. & 1 tooth on top!
She has recently been drinking formula along with breast milk.



7/27/13 we started using disposables on her. We were having some
issues with her cloth diapers. At the moment we are using both!
She is in a size 3 diaper.
Clothing wise she mainly wears 9 months, 6-12m, 9-12m, and I have 
came across a few 6m things she still can squeeze into.



Kenzie can crawl. Has been for a good while now. She is standing up
more. Using stuff to pull herself up & she will let go to stand for
a second or two before falling.


She talks non stop! She has said words here and there. 
She also says "Wake up!" After waking from a nap or in the morning.
I love that!



She gives baby kisses & snuggles. She loves clapping & waving.
& sadly at the moment she almost always pulls out her bows!
Booo! :(


I am sure there are other things I want to give an update about, & 
I will just do that after her 9 month appointment Monday!
I will also find out her weight then.

5 comments:

  1. I love my beautiful and smart Kenzie! She's going to be a talker like her mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so cute. you always have her dressed up so cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, talking already? That's awesome! And her little eyelet outfit is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, her mom and dad are some serious talkers lol. So I kind of figured she be talking soon! Thanks! I am in love with eyelet outfits!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)