Mama's Blessed : #iamobsessed [4]

#iamobsessed [4]

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pocket Tees.
[ I have been eyeing them for a good while. Finally got one. From someone local. Check her out!! Southern Joy Boutique ] 


Matching my mini.
[ We both had on pink & purple.] 


Buns & bows.
[ Messy buns are the it right now, & for me they always have. Just ask the mother. She always
makes fun of my bun! & I love wearing Kenzie's bows! Bad mother?! Naw.]


Pumpkin Spice Cookies.
[Keep an eye on the blog, recipe will be posted soon!]


Fall time.
[ I am so ready for fall. My favorite time of year! Oh, & when does Starbucks start selling the Pumpkin Spice Lattes!?]



Candy Crush.
[I am only on level 50. But I am addicted. & I already have my hubs obsessing over it!]



Check out last weeks list here.


7 comments:

  1. Heck You're on level 50 and i cant get past 15. So I gave up. I've been on it i swear for mths. sucks. love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pocket tee. Already eyeing a few as well :)

    I Pink i Love You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I will seriously be needing that recipe EEEK!!! I'm so ready for fall too. We had our first windy day today and the air smelled like fall too! YAY, So ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this post!!!! That pocket tee is awesome! Chevron and monogrammed, cant go wrong. I'm going to go eye some :) Fall, yes please!! Again, your little girl is adorable. Girls are my favorite and that bow, oh it kills me! I've decided that all us bloggers need to form a candy crush group lol (maybe in another life?!) I swear I've seen so many bloggers post about playing it lately. I've been stuck on level 79 for over a week..booo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pockets! Love the matching with your baby! I thought I was the only one who did this! I always try to match colors with my babies because I am always holding them and I just don't want to clash while I am out! (LOL! Obsessed?? Maybe!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I love matching my mini too. It is so fun!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)