Mama's Blessed : [Recipe] Pumpkin Dip

[Recipe] Pumpkin Dip

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I am super late on Saturdays blog post [ Ready for Fall ]. Working & having a house, husband, & child to tend to everyday can get kind of crazy/exhausting. I know y'all are dying for another fall time recipe! So you are welcome!

My aunt posted this recipe on my facebook because she knows how much I love pumpkin! & I do. 

Pumpkin Dip

 [ Someone likes to shop at Kroger! ]

- Can of pumpkin
- 3 small packs of vanilla pudding ( dry mix )
- 16 oz container of whipped topping
- Pumpkin Pie Spice


Mix the 3 packs of dry pudding, the whole container of whipped topping, & the canned pumpkin.
[ if you are using a large can of pumpkin only use half for this recipe. But if using a smaller
can, use the whole thing.]
Then add some Pumpkin Pie Spice. I added a little at a time & then tasted. 
Wanted to make sure to not over do it!




Love pumpkin as much as me!? Check out this Pumpkin Spiced Cookies recipe!
All Things Thursday Blog Hop

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I love fall recipes. And pumpkin :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Fall/pumpkin recipes are the best!

      Delete
  2. I have to check this out! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It was delish!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness- this looks amazing. I love anything pumpkin- so I am certainly going to have to try this.
    (new follower)
    Morgaine from Madcap Frenzy
    P.S. I would also like to invite you to join my August Totally Tuesday Link Party:
    http://madcapfrenzy.blogspot.com/2013/08/august-totally-tuesday-link-party.html
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)