Mama's Blessed : [Recipes] Pumpkin Spice Cookies

[Recipes] Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Tuesday, August 20, 2013


I decided to make a yummy fall time treat for me and the husband & thought it would make the perfect post! I know y'all are just as excited for fall time as I am. :)

Pumpkin Spice Cookies.

Ingredients

- one box of carrot cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- 1 can/container of cream cheese frosting


Directions

Preheat oven to 350. Mix cake mix, egg, pumpkin, & butter in a large bowl.
Drop dough on cookie sheet by the spoonful. 



Bake for 13-15 minutes. Take out & let cool for 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet
& continue to let cool for another 15 minutes or so.
Frost cookies with frosting. 

[ Feel free to add anything extra, topping wise. A little cinnamon would be nice or if around
Halloween, the candy pumpkins would be perfect!]

&& there you have it. The perfect cookie for the pumpkin lover!! 


18 comments:

  1. Yum! I'll have to pin this...love pumpkin flavored everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! & yes YUM! lol :)

      Delete
  3. Man, you know I'll be trying these bad boys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making me crave fall even more now, and pumpkin of course! We made a pumpkin spice bunt cake last year that was so delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the Fall posts and these look delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, I am loving these fall posts too! Makes me wish for fall more!

      Delete
  6. I will have to try these...so make me some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THOSE LOOK SO GOOD! Girlll you got me ready for Fall ;)

    xx
    Megan
    IG: megawat
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/2013/08/currently-lovin_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look amazing! I'm going to have to make them!

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delish. Let me know if you make them, & what you think!!

      Delete
  9. Hi! Found you on The Wondering Brain blog hop. Yum! I love pumpkin and this sounds super easy and looks delicious! I will be making. Now following you via Bloglovin'
    ~Jackie @ The Non-Martha Momma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next to dark chocolate, pumpkin pie spice is my favorite. Dare I add dark choco chips to these cookies?? Oh my and Oh Yeah!! Here from the showoff blog hop and hope to see you at my dance soon. BB2U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a fan of dark choc but I am sure it would taste amazing on the cookies, if you like dark choc! :)

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)