Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [1]

Thankful Thursday [1]

Thursday, August 15, 2013

I have been trying to come up with a SET weekly schedule when it comes to blogging. There are 4 days that are already planned out week by week for now.

 Monday- 52 Weeks of Blogging with A Purpose { over 40 more Mondays to go} 
Tuesday- ObsessedFest { I have done a few of these on Wednesday though, & I do not know how much longer I will do them. }
Friday- Football Y'all { not sure how many weeks I will be doing that for, I am hope for most of football season though. }. 
 Saturday- Ready for Fall { I am thinking 8 more weeks of this one. }. 


  I have been so confused with what to post on the other days. I do not want my posts to be to random and all over the place. I am pretty sure that Sunday will be a NO POST day. As for Thursday, I have decided to do a Thankful Thursday post. 

This will be a post that I will blog about what I am thankful for that week. It may be one thing or a list of things, just depends. 

When I have my weekly schedule set I will post it!

Lets get to my blessings for the week!

....................................................................................................................



This week I am thankful for.....

The call back from the job I thought I no longer had. I go tomorrow to fill out some paperwork!

A husband that after a LONG day at work, was willing to go back out in town to hunt me down some pumpkin beer to try.

A phone with a camera to caption all of Kenzie's cuteness.

A forgiving God. I keep meaning to pick up my bible & read. But the past few days I just have not.

Coffee. Makes my days just a little more enjoyable! :P

DVR. Because we all know something always comes up when its time to watch a show.

What are some things that you are thankful for this week?! 

8 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I think I may have to borrow it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for an amazing family! I have the best kids :) I am thankful for my 3 grandbabies! I love my boys, and Kenzie has my heart (my only granddaughter).
    I am thankful for a husband who is supportive and thoughtful.
    I am thankful for life, good and bad. It is a journey that is worth every second!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I am thankful for my awesome mother!

      Delete
  3. OH, I am thankful Kenzie has such a great mother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get me a weekly thing but for now my blog probably isnt gonna be much of anything til after Sept 22

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)