Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [2]

Thankful Thursday [2]

Thursday, August 22, 2013





This week I am thankful for..

1. My new job. Yesterday was my first official day. & I enjoyed it. & the people.

2. My mom who has watched Kenzie for me for interviews, orientation, training, & so far my first to days. I miss my mini though!

3. Coffee. Helping me through the morning.

4. A home, that is dirty right now since I am busy. But even still, a place to relax & enjoy life.

What are some blessings in your life right now!?

8 comments:

  1. Getting to spend time with little Ashley! Thankful she trusts and loves me to take care of her while mommy is at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am glad she is enjoying being with you! :) I know you are enjoying it!

      Delete
  2. I'm voting for tea, as it's about the only thing I can actually taste and tastes good given my horrible allergies this week! I'm also thankful for vacation starting next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to reading these!!! We alll need to stop and thiink about what we are thankful for, most of us dont even do that unless we have to. New job? Awesome! What are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for a lot. Great friends, wonderful family, new things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm extremely thankful that I was able to spend some time with my parents this summer. I'm following you back on Bloglovin!

    Michelle @ On A Wing And A Prayer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Love spending time with fam! Thanks for the follow back!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)