Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [3]

Thankful Thursday [3]

Thursday, August 29, 2013




This week I am thankful for..

Coupons.
 Especially ones for coffee. I was so excited when I got my Dunkin Donuts & Mcdonalds coupons in the mail the other day. Both had coffee/iced coffee coupons. & Dunkin Donuts already has pumpkin flavor!! [ going there today!] 

Cartoons.
Sometimes you just need to sit your child in front of the tv if you want
to get a few things done.

Cool mornings.
Even though it is hot as hell during the day here, the mornings
are cool & nice. Makes me long for fall even more.
& for a second I can just pretend it is.

My bible.
It sometimes gets neglected. But when in use
it always has just what I need. What I need to.. 
hear. know. feel. 

My job.
Even though I would love to be at home with Kenzie
everyday, I am glad blessed to have a job.
I enjoy it. & I am making money!

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love everything you are thankful for. So happy for you and your job, girl. Oh and my slacker self finally put up the Cara Box post.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)