Mama's Blessed : [52 Weeks] Childhood Room Memory

[52 Weeks] Childhood Room Memory

Monday, September 9, 2013



A memory in the/a room in childhood home.



I do not have a picture of this home though I have tons of great memories in it. I am sure my mom or dad has some pictures of this home, but I am watching two babies at the moment. Ain't nobody got time for that shit. So I am sure you guys will forgive me for not posting a picture with this post!!

Me, my brother, and my two cousins... We pick teams, pick sides of the room, lights go out, grab anything you can find ( shoes, books, and hard toys were our favs), & then wail it at the other team. In the dark. We would get hurt and break stuff,  but we had so much fun. & I can not recall getting in trouble for that gave ever, though I am sure we did.

I remember lots of  fun and not so fun (lol) things from back then! But just felt like sharing our fun little game.

Man the fun adventures of a child.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)