Mama's Blessed : [52 Weeks] High School & PICTURES!

[52 Weeks] High School & PICTURES!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013


High School Back Then..

Late last night after work I picked a box of photos to go through for this post. I ended up sitting there laughing, thinking about the past, and showing Keith every other picture. [ Finally he had to sneak away, lol.] There were so many pictures I wanted to post, I even thought about posting them on facebook and tagging everyone! You guys are welcome that I decided against it! 

I just decided to post a few of me, which is the point of this post anyway. Looking back at me in my high school days, I found myself getting jealous over how skinny I was. 

Even though I worked most of my high school years, it was a time for me to enjoy before the reality of the real world and adulthood took over. & for the most part I enjoyed every minute of it. I was a good girl, & I am so proud of myself for that. Not many girls in high school these days can say the same. 

I went to 3 different high schools, & one I went to two different times. I ended my high school years with a few besties that for the most part I keep in touch with to this day. Though there are a few that I wish I spoke with more often! 

If I change my mind, you may see a post with tons of pictures from the past. I have pictures even from my elementary school years. So friends and past classmates you have been warned!!! :)

Now here are a few pictures of me in my high school years ['01-'05]. Feel free to laugh, I know I sure did!

Senior pictures. 

 Me & the daddy! <3 His wedding. 

 [ I had to crop my mom out, she was creeping! You are welcome MOTHER! lol. ]

Me & the mother.

Horrible quality, but man I miss being this thin!


5 comments:

  1. I always love looking at new pics and reminiscing. that's always nice to do. hope you'll stop by my site. would love to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you were so adorable Ashley!! Photos from the past are the best...and FYI, I think we totally would have been besties back then ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks momma! I think we would have SOOOO been besties!

      Delete
  3. I remember those days like it was yesterday! Yes you were a very good girl :)still are! I do appreciate you cropping me out of the one photo. Why did you come to my bedroom to box your brother anyway? LOL. I love the picture of us! We look just alike! I have some pictures I can add to it! Just let me know when you do one from your childhood past so I can contribute some chicken pox pictures that are the BEST!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)