Mama's Blessed : Ready For Fall - Kenzie's Closet

Ready For Fall - Kenzie's Closet

Friday, September 20, 2013

I was going through Kenzie's closet the other day & thought I would try to put some FALL outfits together with the clothing she already had. 
Right now she mainly has summery stuff, so this is what I ended up coming up
with. & I must say I am in love with all of them. Especially the red bow top & leopard pants.







Kenzie not really wearing FALL clothing here but she is still super cute! <3




5 comments:

  1. She is such a babe! Jayden is ready for the cooler months! I doubt he gets to wear all the clothes I bought unless we move from Georgia..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd you get the jean jacket? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)