Mama's Blessed : Ready For Fall - Pumpkin Spice Latte & Football

Ready For Fall - Pumpkin Spice Latte & Football

Sunday, September 1, 2013

 Yesterday was super hot, but it sure felt like fall. One of the Targets near my house had a Starbucks sign that they already had the Pumpkin Spice Latte available! My day was made right there. It was AMAZING! <3 If my wallet/husband would not kill me, I would go every day to get that bad boy!
QUESTION: Does anyone know about getting some sort of pumpkin flavored Frappe at Starbucks!?






Football & food. That says fall right there! Last night was the first bama game of the season. & of course they won! 
& we had hot wings { boneless for the girls lol }, pizza, and chips & dip.
Football food for sure. Our little bama girl watched a little bit. 



Has anything made your day feel like fall lately!? 

Check out all my other Ready For Fall posts here.

3 comments:

  1. i was SO excited to get my PSL yesterday :) my husband got one too and i swear i could hear my bank account crying. ridiculous, but sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for FALL!! I can't wait for trick-or-treating and we MUST have a Halloween party this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. I have no clue what to dress Kenz as.

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)