Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [5]

Thankful Thursday [5]

Friday, September 13, 2013





Thankful Thursday is posted a day late. But that does not mean I am less thankful this week! I was spending all day yesterday with my Kenzie & husband. I really enjoyed yesterday. So for this week I am thankful for family time

With me working back to back Kenzie stayed at my moms for a few days (overnight). & if Keith & I work opposite shifts we do not see each other much & when we do we are dead tired! So family time was a must. & is always. 

What are you thankful for this week?


[[ I was thinking about turning THANKFUL THURSDAY into a link up. For those who do not know what that is, it is where you also write a TT post & link up on my post for that week so we can all see! Let me know if this is a good idea or not!]] 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)