Mama's Blessed : Couponing Question// Where I Have Been

Couponing Question// Where I Have Been

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I have not been blogging for most of October & was probably slacking in September. I have been so busy with work & with my wittle family I love so much. <3 When I am not working (& sometimes before/after work) I am couponing. This takes a lot of time too. But I want to blog. It is a love of mine. 

My question is should I post coupon related things on this blog or make a coupon blog for those type posts? I have a handful of people wanting to know how I coupon & such, so I want to share all my SECRETS with everyone. & probably post couponing hauls as well. 

I still plan on blogging my norm, & come up with other things to post on this blog also. I am debating on picking up where I left off on my posts/series. But that is looking more like a no. 

Let me know what you think about the couponing blog or just posting it all on this blog with everything else.

Oh & a question to my fellow bloggers. Right now I use my personal/main email for my blog. I want to have an email just for my blog, because my personal one is getting to be a hot mess. I have an icloud email for my iphone, should I use that one or is that not a good idea? HELP!?

Thanks.


1 comment:

  1. I use my personal email for my blog. I had separate one but I didn't like it so I deleted it and switched back.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)