Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [7]

Thankful Thursday [7]

Thursday, October 3, 2013


Sorry I missed last weeks TT. & a few other posts last week.
I was working a different shift than normal for something
I do not normally do, so I was exhausted pretty
much daily. 

I am trying to decide if I want to keep up a weekly schedule, 
or just post here & there when I feel. & when I have time.
So bare with me! <3 

I am working on my Erin Condren Life Planner REVIEW! 
I have a handful of people waiting for this post to go live,
& I am sorry it is taking me forever to get it up.
"/ 
But I will have it live & on the blog TODAY! 

I also have had some people request couponing posts. 
Since I dived back into the coupon world! 
So I am working on that.
[ My hubs said last night that ever since I started couponing YEARS
ago, I never really went on shopping trips that I came home with 
FREE stuff or money given to me, til now! ] 
So true & sad. I wish I would have known back in the beginning
what I know now. Don't we all!? lol.
We were admiring our SMALL stockpile that I have grown over
the past 2 weeks. & trying to plan where to make our stockpile 
home. :P

With all that being said...

This week I am thankful for..

My couponing addiction & being able to save money.
& my BLOG followers/readers. 

2 comments:

  1. wish I knew your coupon secret. esp if it's like extreme couponing

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)